|Go to calendar|
|Calendar:||Pack 28 Marinwood|
|Title:||Monthly Adult Committee Meeting|
|When:||03.09.2014 4:00.PM - 6:00.PM|
|Location:||Keith Parker's Home|
|Description:||Monthly meeting to discuss and plan upcoming Cub Scout Pack events as well as review Den and Pack meetings.|
All Leaders required to attend. All parents asked to attend.
It will be at Keith Parker's home this month.
Agenda for discussion:
1) Recruiting - what can we do to get more boys interested in our Cub Scout Pack?
2) New pinewood derby track - Can we set it up and test it at Dixie School?
3) Pinewood Derby - when should we have it? Keep in mind the baseball parade in March.
- should we see if we can weigh the cars in at the Marinwood fire station?
- who can organize having hot dogs / snacks there?
- 2015: should we have it in January next year to avoid sports conflicts?
- trophies: any preference for what style? Here are some possibilities:
http://www.dinntrophy.com/Product.aspx?DeptID=6535 http://www.crowntrophy.com/1399pw http://www.crowntrophy.com/301dr
4) Hike / overnight to Tamarancho in March - should we change the date due to PWD date?
- can we bring rockets to shoot off?
- can we plan the campfire agenda?
5) Blue and Gold - who will buy decorations?
- who will setup and cleanup? We should assign it by Den, perhaps.
- Arrow of Light parents need to send pictures of their boys to Todd Northcutt
- can we improve the suggested agenda? Are the timings right?
4 PM - setup chairs / tables
4:30 - setup food / slideshow
5:00 - Welcome and opening - Cubmaster and Bear Den
5:15 - eat (adults first, then kids, because adults will be running things)
5:15 - hand out awards to adults
5:30 - skits
5:45 - hand out awards to kids - do we want to also give out next year's uniform/book?
6:15 - Arrow of Light bridging ceremony
6:30 - cleanup and leave
6) Overnight at Wright's beach - it's in May so the AoL's might not go. Plan activities.
7) Training - who can attend BALOO at Tamarancho on Saturday, April 26?
- who can take Wood Badge in the fall?
- who needs help to take other training (Youth Protection, etc.)?
See you at Keith's at 7 pm!
Map Link: http://goo.gl/maps/Y3HNe
Parking Information: There is plenty of street parking.
Event Address: 717 Appleberry Dr, San Rafael, CA 94903
Event Location Contact: Keith Parker
Event Location Phone: Home: 415-507-1683 || Cell: 415-828-8359
Event Contact: Mike Bumgarner
Home: no landline
|Copy:||Copy to my calendar|
Copyright © 2009 ---.
All Rights Reserved.
Joomla template created with Artisteer.